Self-service check-in kiosk
Student self-check-in kiosk module is available for easy check-ins for scheduled as well as drop-in sessions. Your students can join a advising center queue through virtual check-in as well as on-site check-in kiosk.
You can streamline student check-ins for one academic advising center, or if college or university is part of a One-Stop center with multiple student service areas, Appointment Manager can help manage your intake of students and record their visits.
Together with appointment scheduling, note taking module, and advising center display components, Appointment Manager has virtually everything you need to automate and track student service operation and improve efficency.
6 Different On-site Kiosk Check-in Options:
1. By swiping the student ID card
2. Scanning the Barcode on the student ID card
3. Entering University/College student ID number
4. Log-in using institutions single-sign-on
5. By typing student's preffered name (Prospective students / Public) - Stay annonymous
6. Sign-In using personal email address (Prospective students / Public)